'A short film competition on swachh navi mumbai which will showcase inspiring stories and send message among the citizen about the sanitation and its linkages with the public health will be Organized as the Government’s cleanliness campaign .Awareness generation is an important objective of the swachh navi mumbai survekshan to bring about behavioral change in people regarding healthy sanitation practices. The competition aims to generate such awareness by involving people from different backgrounds and age groups.'Interested
Winners will be selected by a judging panel from professional of short film industry consisting of independent producers, Directors, Writers, Professional Short Filmmakers and other film industry professional who may be substituted at discretion of the festival organizers.
a. All short film are judged equally based on:
b. Content Originally (Quality of storyline and script)
c. Production (camera work, lightning and short composition)
d. Post-production (Editing, transition, spacing, continuity and flow)
e. Image (Focus, color and lightning)
f. Sound Quality (Clarity, consistency of audio levels and lack of noise)
g. The decision of selection committee is final. 2nd NMMC short film festival
h. Festival selection committee will use its best efforts to choose finalist &announce the selected films, winners at the designed time. (End of the festival)
i. By entering the 2nd NMMC Short Film Festival, contestant and/or their parents or legal guardian (if such entrant is a minor) agree to accept and are bound by the decision of the festival and its Judges which are final and binding in all matters.
j. Selection of films for 2nd NMMC Short Film Festival 14th January 2020 will be done by a committee whose decision will be final. However Authorities reserve the right to accept or reject any film that is likely to offend sentiments. Feelings or sensibilities of any caste, community, religion and sector is likely to promote racism or ill will in the society.
k. Participant(s) agrees to be bound by all terms of these official festival rules and regulation as established herein. 2nd NMMC Short Film Festival reserves the right to extend the festival deadline for any unforeseen reasons if needed. Entry constitutes permission to use winner’s name, likeness and voice for future advertising and publicity without additional compensation.
• A short film competition on Swachh Navi Mumbai which will showcase inspiring stories and send message among the citizen about the sanitation and its linkages with the public health will be organized as the Government’s cleanliness campaign. Awareness generation is an important objective of the Swatch Navi Mumbai Sarvekshan to bring about behavioral change in people regarding healthy sanitation practices. The competition aims to generate such awareness by involving people from different backgrounds age groups, a statement from information and Broadcasting Ministry said.
• To the best of the applicant’s Knowledge, all of the statements below must be accurate.
• Shoot location should be in Navi Mumbai only. Also give the proof of making of film.
• This short film festival is being organized by the Navi Mumbai Municipal Corporation with Mayur Educare and change your life foundation.
• The Festival shall be a competition of short films & shall be held on 14th Jan 2020.
• The applicant is duly authorized, on his/her behalf and on the behalf of any person or entity that has ownership rights in the work, to submit to the Festival and the applicant declares that this submission is not in violation of any law nor violates any right of said person or entity or that of any third y person or entity that has ownership rights in the work, to submit to the Festival and the applicant declares that this submission is not in violation of any law nor violates any right of said person or entity or that of any third party in any manner whatsoever.
• The NMMC short film festival, its officers, as well as any of its fiscal sponsors and affiliated entities is not responsible, for any damage to, or loss of, any materials submitted by the applicant, whether that damage occurs en route to or from the Festival or during the course of the Festival's possession, any loss caused to the film material or otherwise, in or during the Festival or of said materials.
• Read the guidelines and rules and regulation for applying for the Swatch Navi Mumbai short film festival.
• Entries open for short film with duration of not more than 3 min (180 secs). To be shot in only HD format.
• Submission deadline Jan 10th , 2020
• No entry fee for submissions.
• Open to all interested applicants.
• The films can be made in any of the listed official languages of India and must be subtitled in English.
• The film must be submitted to Mayur Educare society not later than 10th Jan 2020.
• Application form must be submitted a hard copy with the screener (USB Drive only).
• The applicant must certify that they have the right to participate in this Film Festival with regard to parties connected with the production / distribution of the participating film and / or other right holders/licenses.
• The Film Festival reserves the right to use materials received or their part for advertising purposes and for promoting the Swachh Navi Mumbai Mission.
• Since the theme of the films is on involvement of children in Swachh Navi Mumbai Mission, it is expected that the contents of the films would be suitable for universal viewing.
• Along with the application, the applicant has to email the filmmaker’s photograph (300 dpi) and film stills in digital format.
• The applicant should ensure that the address / email shared in the application is correct as it may be used by film festival office for communication.
• If a film has not been selected, Swachh Navi Mumbai Short Film Festival will inform the applicant by mail within one (1) week of the announcement of the final film selection. Ministry of Navi Mumbai and Mayur Educare society will not in any way whatsoever provide any justification and / or comments regarding the reasons for non-selection of a film.
• Furthermore, the applicant undertakes to indemnify and keep Ministry of I&B and Mayur Educare so. indemnified against all liabilities, claims, demands, actions, costs, damages or loss arising out of the submission, acceptance and/or screening of the film and/or use or non-use of the material.
• All shipping costs of the submitted USB drive and/or material must be borne by the applicant. The USB drive and/or Material will not be returned to the Applicant. All submissions should be sent directly to the Mayur Educare Office.
• Remember to use the title logo of Navi Mumbai Swachh Sarvekshan festival selected as the opening slate.
• You can submit only 1 video.
• Use subtitle for your films (English)
• Do not use copyright material
• Do not use over scandalous or child abuse as your them.
• Do not submit films that have originally not by you.
नवी मुंबई महानगरपालिकेची “स्वच्छ सर्वेक्षण 2020 लघुपट (शॉर्ट फिल्म) स्पर्धा”